He’s Produced tracks for Rich boy, Juvenile & More. View The interview below.
1. How long have you been producing beats?
1. I’ve been producing since I was in the 8th grade. I played trombone in band from 6th grade all through high school. “Real” organized music is what I love.
2. Who do u think are some of the top producers?
2. I’m from Mississippi so real soulful sound is what I like. Growin up I liked beats by the pound, Dj U Neek, Mannie Fresh, organized noise and ANYTHING Pimp C did. These days, Justice League, Dj Toomp and mike will.
3. With so much competetion in the hip hop Industry, What gives you that drive to continue to do what u do?
3. I don’t consider other artists or producers competition. I was put here to do this. I have a testimony of my life regardless if popularity of another artist leaves me overshadowed. I literally live my life song to song. My gift has been placed inside me. So that alone pushes me.
4. How were your beats discovered?
4. On a national level, early 2008 by Rich Boy. I sampled his voice in a song “Got Purp” and he came across it on YouTube.
5. Name some artist you have worked with and who you would like to work with?
5. Besides Rich Boy & my artists on Stackhouse, Trae Tha Truth, Juvenile, Oj Da Juiceman Shawty Lo and more. I really wanna work with Gunplay of Triple C’s, Gucci Mane, Jeezy and Yung LA. He’s an underdog like me!
6. Anything your working on now? What can we look forward to hearing from you?
6. I just Released my mixtape FreeLANCE and High Class & Country with Rich Boy. If you are a Supa Villain fan, you know I really am 1 of the most consistent Artists/producers around. I do my own artwork and video editing. Mississippi is the land of silent GREATS!
7. Who would you like to give special thanks to?
7. Most definitely I appreciate you guys for the opportunity to vent. S/O Dj Dirty Money #trapboimuzic , Critic, Frost and everyone of your readers. Gulfport. Orange Grove and the whole coast. FOREEEEEEAAAAALLLLLLL!